Sri Sharada Ayurveda
With the abundant blessings and grace of Goddess Sri Sharadamba and their Holinesses Jagadguru Shankaracharya of Dakshinamnaya Sri Sharada Peetham, Sringeri, Sri Sharada Ayurveda Clinic was inaugurated in December 2019 with the benign benediction of their Holinesses and successfully completed one year. With the team’s relentless efforts, Sri Sharada Ayurveda Clinic has been transformed into Sri Sharada Ayurveda Hospital & Pharmacy that is manufacturing over 50 products (over 20 patented & proprietary medicines) in the first year, backed by a research team and supported by the institutional ethics committee.
To become a Centre of Excellence for Ayurveda through research, development, education, awareness and medical assistance to the needy..
To build a society with a good and healthy populace.
- To bring into limelight the medical discipline of Ayurveda by sustained efforts.
- To educate common people regarding methodologies and health practices of Ayurveda to enhance their quality of life.
- To build awareness of good practices of Ayurveda & Yoga amongst the youth by conducting camps in schools, colleges and community centres.
- Creating awareness in public about medicinal herbs and educating them on growing and nursing them.
- Spreading health awareness through medical camps at the rural level and empowering rural women.